'Series 93 locking - Forespar Marelon' Forespar Marine
Forespar is pleased to announce the ISO (International Marine Certification Institute) 9093-2 Certification on all Marelon integrated plumbing systems valves ('93' Series). The Forespar Marelon Ball Valves and Thru-hull fittings meet and exceed the ABYC H-27 and ISO 9093-2 Standards as presently written in all respects.
The Forespar marine sea-valve is made of Marelon, a polymer composite. Marelon is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds using composite polymer resins and additives to produce a superior marine-grade product.
Forespar continues to expand their product range with a series of accessories.
• Marelon NPSM threaded FLANGED seacocks to accept bronze or stainless steel thru-hulls.
• Mushroom style thru-hull connectors are available with chrome plated head or Marelon.
• Outstanding operating temperature range (-22 to 176 F)
• Lightweight yet extremely strong injection-molded parts
• Complete freedom from any corrosion
• Complete freedom from electrolysis or reaction to any metals
• Long term reliability.